Bulu Yabun offers Gubbi Gubbi cultural workshops for educators of schools and childcare centres/ early education learning centres. This type of workshop can be helpful for educators to teach the children the history and language of the Gubbi Gubbi people.
|Workshops incorporate local Indigenous perspectives, specifically the Gubbi Gubbi people – history, culture and Gubbi Gubbi language.|
To organise your own educators workshop, you can contact us via email.
- Includes 1.5 – 2 hour workshop
- Workshop material is catered specifically to educators
- All workshops include copies of educational resources for the classroom.
The following topics are included in a workshop for educators:
- Gubbi Gubbi History & Culture
- Gubbi Gubbi Language
- Stolen Generation
- Aboriginal Australian Culture & History
- Artefacts (Traditional Gubbi Gubbi food & tools)
- Traditional storytelling with display of books:
- Gubbi Gubbi Animal Friends
- Gubbi Gubbi Bush Tucker Girl
Included in the educators workshop:
- Traditional Gubbi Gubbi song
- Educational resources