Bulu Yabun is an Aboriginal Cultural business that provides Gubbi Gubbi cultural workshops to local High Schools, Primary Schools, Kindergartens and Early Years Learning Centres.
- Bulu Yabun is owned and managed by Christine Stuart who is an Indigenous Community Advisor located on Brisbane’s Northside.
- The workshops offered teach the culture, heritage, language and history of the Gubbi Gubbi people, the local Aboriginal people in South East QLD (North).
- Cultural workshops range from Gubbi Gubbi history lessons to art workshops to cater for Aboriginal education.
- Current projects include creating resources to promote the Gubbi Gubbi language through children’s language books.
- Gubbi Gubbi Animal Friends and the latest book Gubbi Gubbi Bush Tucker Girl are two books co-authored by Christine and her sister Susan Clark. More info on these books, see the Resources page.
For more info, please contact the details below or send us a message via our contact page.
**NEW USB AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE**
USB available with class set of 10 books
USB also sold separately
Copyright © 2019 Bulu Yabun. All Rights Reserved.