Bulu Yabun offers Aboriginal cultural workshops for educators and teachers
Our clients include schools, childcare centres and early learning centres.
|Workshops incorporate local Indigenous perspectives about the Gubbi Gubbi people|
This type of workshop can help educators embed local Aboriginal perspectives, knowledge and resources in the classroom. This includes learning the Aboriginal culture, history and the Gubbi Gubbi language.
- Includes 1.5 – 2 hour workshop
- Workshop material is catered specifically to educators
- All workshops include copies of educational resources for the classroom
The following topics are included in a workshop for educators:
- Gubbi Gubbi History & Culture
- Gubbi Gubbi Language
- Aboriginal Australian Culture & History
- Traditional Artefacts & Tools
- Bush Tucker
Educators Workshops include a copy of the Aboriginal children’s language books Gubbi Gubbi Animal Friends and Gubbi Gubbi Bush Tucker Girl written by Bulu Yabun. Each book contains Gubbi Gubbi language words in a storytelling format and is a fantastic resource to incorporate Aboriginal culture, history and language at your early learning centre or school.