For over 10 years, Bulu Yabun specialise in embedding Aboriginal perspectives in the classroom and teaching the Aboriginal culture, history and language of the Gubbi Gubbi people.
What do we offer?
Bulu Yabun offer cultural activities and workshop options for all ages for the following:
Bulu Yabun offer cultural workshops and ochre art workshops for your school or centre to embedding Aboriginal perspectives in the classroom.
These workshops teach the following:
- Culture, Heritage and History of the Gubbi Gubbi people
- Gubbi Gubbi Language
- Traditional Bush Tucker
- Aboriginal Art (Ochre painting)
Bulu Yabun offer Educators’ workshops for your school or centre including:
- Embedding Aboriginal perspectives and cultural practices within your school or centre
- Indigenous cultural awareness and capability training
- Aboriginal history, culture and heritage (Gubbi Gubbi people)
- Gubbi Gubbi Language (local Aboriginal language of the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Gympie)
Gubbi Gubbi Children’s Language Books
- Bulu Yabun have written two Aboriginal children’s language books that teach the Gubbi Gubbi Language
- Each book teaches Gubbi Gubbi language words in a storytelling format about Australian animals and bush tucker.
- Audio Book USB with language pronunciation available now
- Schools, childcare centres and libraries are encouraged to purchase our books to incorporate Aboriginal culture, history and language
Call us to book your workshop!
Copyright © 2020 Bulu Yabun. All Rights Reserved.
Under no circumstances are these photos to be used without the permission of Bulu Yabun.